Wednesday 1 February 2017

This is obviously a warning to kerreuche!! If 'I love you, b**ch, ain’t nobody gon’ have you. I’m gon’ make you miserable. I’m going to chase that n***a out'

 

 Well ever, Since Karrueche broke her relationship with the singer, Chris Brown, he's been chasing away the men who show any remote interest in her or plans to ask her out.


So earlier today,Chris brown shared a video,that sparked outrage and this is what he said:

'Ladies, y’all be complaining about niggas being like stalkers and in love with y’all, kinda crazy and sh*t and you get tired of ‘em. Well guess what? I’m one of ‘em n****s! If I love you, b**ch, ain’t nobody gon’ have you. I’m gon’ make you miserable. I’m going to chase that n***a out, and I’m gonna chase you around, and it’s done!'.

I smell obsession some where!!